Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blog Updates and a WINNER!

Those of you that follow A Girl That Reads on Twitter may already have known this, but the rest will not; I had been have some coding issues with our previous layout in that it was lacking "Next" and "Previous" page links so that you could view older posts.

Though I adored that layout and it fit the blog so well, I could not figure out how to fix the issue nor could I find anyone that could fix it for me. Thus, you are now seeing the new layout.

I much preferred the old one, but, this will have to do.

The A Girl That Reads Twitter page will receive a matching overhaul sometime in the coming week.

Now, on to the good stuff! We have a winner for the Open Me by Sunshine O'Donnell giveaway that ended April 13th!

Congratulations to Kate from Nothing Too Fancy!


I've sent you an e-mail and will need a reply within 48 hours (2PM Eastern, Tuesday, April 19th) or will assume you have decided against receiving the prize.

As for the rest of you, you can expect a book review up on Tuesday.

0 comments: