Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm Joining the A to Z Reading Challenge!


That's right! I'm joining Book Junky's A to Z Reading Challenge!


This is actually the third year for this challenge, but, my first for joining it and I'm very excited. Below is my A to Z list (many letters are missing as I don't know what I'll read for that letter yet).

A. -American on Purpose by Craig Ferguson (DONE. Review to come.)
B. - Boy Toy by Barry Lyga
C. - 
D. - Dramarama by E. Lockheart 
E. - Emma's Table by Philip Galanes (Read review HERE.)

F. -
G. -
H. - Heist Society by Ally Carter (DONE. Review to come.)
I. - If I Stay by Gayle Forman
J. -
K. - King's Daughter, The by Barbara Kyle
L. - Leslie's Journal by Allan Stratton
M. -
N. - November Blues by Sharon M. Draper (Read review HERE.)
O. - Open Me by Sunshine O'Donnell (Read review HERE.)
P. - Privilege by Kate Brian
Q. -
R. - Red Queen's Daughter, The by Jacqueline Kolosov
S. - Scandal of the Season, The by Sophie Gee
T. - Three Witches by Paula Jolin
U. -
V. -
W. - Wings by Aprilynne Pike
X. -
Y. -
Z. -

To get in on the action, all you have to do is get your A to Z list together and head on over to The Thoughts of a Book Junky to learn more!

0 comments: